Your health and needs matter to us. Learn about our COVID-19 Response.
Join Us for Our Neighborhood Church
live Sunday service
Sundays | 10:00 a.m. | sanctuary + Plaza
We are excited to announce that we will now be indoors for our "in person" worship service at 25% capacity! Join us this Sunday at 10:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary (outdoor live stream option available in the Plaza).
294 spots available indoors at 150 spots available outdoors!
We also have children’s worship available for our Pre-K through 8th grade kids.
This service is distinct from our Online worship services and is designed to provide additional depth to the weekend sermon topic.
As service size is limited, you will need to sign up to reserve your spot. Appropriate COVID-19 precautions are taken to keep everyone safe. Registration begins on Mondays at 10:00 a.m. or call Reception at 949.631.2880.
Need to cancel? Please let us know here.
GUIDELINES FOR IN PERSON SERVICES
St. Andrew's is committed to making in person services a safe experience for everyone who attends, and will be enforcing these policies.
- Face masks are required at all times while on campus (including children over the age of 2)
- Social distancing must be maintained
- Temperature screening for anyone entering the property
- Use of hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Members of the same household may sit together, for all others, social distancing must be maintained with other congregants and attendees
- Prior registration is required to attend
- Children are required to stay with their family at all times. There is no children's programming.
- If you learn you or anyone in your family has been exposed to or has tested positive for COVID-19, please contact Gwen at email@example.com or 949.574.2228, and do not return to campus until you have quarantined for 14 days or received a negative test result.
We encourage staying home for those who fall into one of these categories:
- Individuals with: chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow/organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV/AIDS, prolonged use of corticosteroids or other immune-weakening medications, severe obesity, diabetes, chronic kidney disease and undergoing dialysis, liver disease
- Those who are or have recently been sick
- Those who have been exposed recently
- Those who have any symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting St. Andrew's, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.