Join us for Christmas!
Welcome to high school ministry
at St. Andrew’s!
This is a place where you can come to learn more about who God made you to be and to experience rich Christian community— it’s a place of belonging and growth. God has a plan for you and your life, so come find out more at one of our high school events, or join a small group to get connected with others who want to learn more about who God has called them to be.
Starting on September 14, join us down in the Youth Center from 7:30-9:00p.m. We'll play games, have snacks, worship together, and learn more about where God is leading us. It's going to be a blast!
Join us every Sunday morning at 9:00a.m. and 10:30a.m. At 9a.m. we'll head up to the main service where we'll sit together and listen to the main service. At 10:30, we have our youth specific service where we'll have games, worship, and a message.
Winter Camp 2023
Register by January 15 | $375
Winter Camp is February 10-12, 2023. We'll have a great time up at Forest Home, where we'll hear messages, get to experience awesome worship, and spend quality time in our small groups. Sign up between October 1 and November 15 to receive our Early Bird pricing of $325. After November 15, prices will increase to $375 per camper. Scholarships are available! Email email@example.com for more information.
Join us at Winter Wonderland
December 11 from 5:00-7:00p.m.
Experience the wonder that comes with being together this Christmas season! In-between Christmas concerts, share the joy of community as you sip on hot chocolate, marvel in illuminating lights, and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. This is a great event for the whole family!
Join a life group
Our life groups are small groups designed to help you grow in your faith by learning more about Jesus Christ and connecting with others who share your same interests and passions. We're excited to offer groups with a variety of interests and age ranges.
Upcoming Youth Events
- Aug 31 | Fall Programming Begins for High School | 7:30p.m.
- Sept. 7 | Youth All Orange County Youth Worship Night | 6:30p.m.
- Sept. 11, 12:30 p.m. | Family BBQ (After 10:30 a.m. service) in the Youth Center
- Sept. 14 | Wednesday Night Programming (Dinner at 5:30, Parent Classes, Kids, Middle School Programming at 6:15, High School at 7:30p.m.)
- Sept. 14 | Parenting Series 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 26 | High School Halloween Parties | 7:30p.m.
- Oct. 28 | Fall Fest
- Nov. 16 | High School Friendsgiving | 7:30p.m.
- Nov. 23 | Youth Early Morning Beach Worship | 8:30a.m.
- Dec. 7 | Youth Serve Night | 7:30p.m.
Stay in the loop with what's going on by subscribing to our high school emails. You will get weekly updates related to events, worship topics, and helpful tips on how to have some of those tough conversations. P.S. We promise not to spam you as that's just really annoying for everyone.