Join us for Christmas!
Join us on the weekends during our main service times. Every Sunday our kids get together for a time to worship with games, crafts, and a message at bothh 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. It's sure to be a good time!
Starting September 14, we're back on Wednesday Nights! Join us at 6:15p.m. for our Kids programming. We'll play games, worship, and learn more about God together. See you there!
About our Elementary Programming
- On Weekends and Mid Week services, check in at our main desk. Your child will be taken to one of our classrooms upstairs, where they will play, worship, learn about God's love, and have a tactile experience that will connect the lesson with their bodies and hearts. Our belief is that we can do far more than babysit during our services.
- Our Elementary classes are split between Kinder - 2nd grade and 3-5th grade.
- Our younger elementary class prioritizes telling Bible stories in a fun and engaging way, complete with a time of worship and some kinetic experience that connects the main idea to their hearts.
- Our older elementary class starts with a whole lot of fun and includes a time of worship, engaging bible story time, and small groups.
- We are always recruiting and training new volunteers to share God's love with our kids. If you would like to change little lives forever, contact us, and we will help you get started.
Stay in the loop with what's going on by subscribing to our Kids Ministry email list. You will get weekly updates related to events, worship topics, and helpful tips on how to have some of those tough conversations. P.S. We promise not to spam you as that's just really annoying for everyone.