Celebrate Gary Watkins!
To submit your requests for prayer you may do one of the following:
You are also welcome to call 949.574.2259 or pick up a prayer request card located in the Sanctuary pew racks.
For other prayer opportunities, contact the pastors listed online or in the church bulletin.
Begin with Scripture –
How long, O Lord?...
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart?
--Psalm 13:1, 2
Lord, I need you close to me. Especially on those days when it seems things are bad and will never change, please show me your presence and give me your comfort. Holy Spirit, give me the strength to trust in you, even when my world seems too dark to see the light and my grip feels too weak to hold on to your promises.
please pray for:
- Betty Southard – Pray for God's peace as she moves towards hospice care.
- Jim & Rose Ohr - For upcoming procedures & surgery.
- George & Vinnie Sollars – Continued health issues.
- Tony Shaw –After many months of cancer – the tumor in his colon has completely disappeared, other tumors have shrunk significantly, doctors say this is amazing. PRAISE GOD.
For those in Grief:
- The families and friends of those in our church who have died – Yee Wing Tong, Harrison Long, Francine Pernicano, Doris Hocking, Mary Throop, Walter Schulte Sr. and Jack Geerlings.
For the Church and the World:
- Pray for the Pastors in Newport Beach who are coming together weekly on our campus. That a great collaboration will come of this time together. Pray for their time together to be used to His glory.
But Lord, I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing the Lord’s praise, for he has been good to me.
To join your prayers with others …
This prayer guide offers encouragement and lists prayer requests for St. Andrew’s church family, mission partners and individuals who give permission for their names to be in print. More confidential requests are forwarded to prayer intercessors who pray daily. If you wish to add or renew a prayer request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to join with a group of people in prayer, let us know! email@example.com.
Praying for the Sick
Pastors and Deacons are available to visit in the hospitals, care facilities, private homes, or meet with you at the church for the anointing with oil. This is a biblical and spiritual ministry.
To receive prayer, contact Leah Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.574.2259.
Become a Prayer Intercessor
Currently, there are a number of intercessory prayer teams who pray for men and women who have individually requested prayers. Enrich your life and be a part of experiencing the results of prayer.
Contact Leah Stout at email@example.com or 949.574.2259.
If you have loved ones in the military, please let us know so we can assign them a prayer intercessor.
Pray for Others
Be a prayer intercessor.https://www.sapres.org/coronavirus-response to receive a person for whom to pray daily. This is a confidential ministry. We need more pray-ers.
Pray daily for a boy in Juvenile Hall, contact Shanda, 949.903.0844.
Join a Prayer Group. Contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.574.2259.