2022 Midyear Report
NURSERY at St. Andrew's
WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD. OUR NURSERY IS SET UP TO MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY HAS EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO THRIVE AT OUR CHURCH.
Our nursery is staffed at a 1:3 ratio of adults who are trained and prepared to keep your baby safe and loved. We are open during all Sunday services and on Wednesday nights during WNT.
Our nursery also opens for select ministry events such as Women's Deeper and Tribe. Contact us or your ministry leader for information on childcare for a specific event.
Preparing for your Visit
Where is the nursery?
- The nursery is located by the coffee shop, facing our playground.
- Inside the nursery are an indoor/outdoor play areas, cribs, changing tables, and a place for mothers to sit and watch service with their children
- We have "cry rooms" available inside the sanctuary that are equipped with changing tables, toys, and visual/audio access to the service
What do I need to bring?
- Bring any snacks, bottles, diapers, and a change of clothes if you wish.
- We do have spare diapers, clothes to borrow (if needed), and extra snacks in case you need them. We will always do what we can to take care of your child.
How do I check in?
- When you arrive on campus during a Weekend service, you may check in at our main desk or in the nursery.
- During the week and for special events, proceed straight to the nursery to check in.
- During check in our team will verify your phone number, ask about allergies, and take notes on any special-care needs you may have.
- You will be given a claim check to pick your child up at the end of the service/event.
- Our team will ask you, "If your child begins to cry, how many minutes would you like us to let your child cry before we call you?" Often babies are nervous during their first interactions, but our staff will work diligently at loving your child, so they will soon feel at home.
- We will spend intentional time caring for and loving your child. Our gatherings include story time, music, playtime, and social time.
- Every toy is sanitized after each use, so toys are always clean and ready to use.
- There will always be at least two staff present with your child at all times.
- We will log the time of feedings and bowel movements.
- In the event of a safety concern or unusual behavior, we will call you immediately and log an incident report.
Nursery Aged Programs
Summer 2022 Play Days
Summer is a time when parents and children participate in an enriching environment together. We will provide activities such as art, dramatic play, outside water play and plain, old messy fun! Learn more here. Open to children 12 months to 5 years old. Registration begins on March 1.
Join us for an adorable time of play, a bible story, and reading together. Perfect for parents and their children up to 2 years of age. We meet below the nursery in the family center.