live sunday services
St. Andrew's Summer Family Camp
Beginning Sunday, June 28, in addition to our online services, we will be offering a 10:00 a.m. service in the Plaza at St. Andrew's.
We are looking forward to safely gathering together again.
As service size is limited to 100 people, you will need to sign up to reserve your spot.
We will be opening registration on Monday mornings at 10:00 a.m. for the following weekend's service.
FAQs About In Person Services
St. Andrew's is committed to making in person services a safe experience for everyone who attends, and will be enforcing these policies.
- Face masks are required at all times while on campus (including children over the age of 2)
- Social distancing must be maintained
- Temperature screening for anyone entering the property
- Use of hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Members of the same household may sit together, for all others, social distancing must be maintained with other congregants and attendees
- Prior registration is required to attend
- Children are required to stay with their family at all times. There is no children's programming.
- If you learn you or anyone in your family has been exposed to or has tested positive for COVID-19, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.574.2294, and do not return to campus until you have quarantined for 14 days or received a negative test result.
We encourage staying home for those who fall into one of these categories:
- Individuals with: chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow/organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV/AIDS, prolonged use of corticosteroids or other immune-weakening medications, severe obesity, diabetes, chronic kidney disease and undergoing dialysis, liver disease
- Those who are or have recently been sick
- Those who have been exposed recently
- Those who have any symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting St. Andrew's, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.