CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION
1. God has chosen us to be his hands and feet to those who do not know him. When it comes to “sharing your faith” with others, how do you feel? Are you confident? Nervous? Apprehensive? Why?
2. Who is someone God might be calling you to “be wise” with his Gospel toward? Pray for them, and you, as you consider inviting them to consider faith in Jesus Christ.
3. In both Matthew 18:10-14 and Luke 15:1-10, Jesus reveals the Father’s heart as he pursues “the lost,” and we, also sent by Jesus, join him in pursuing others. He shares that God:
• is committed to each individual
• is patient
• rejoices with response
In which of these do you feel most comfortable participating in toward someone whom God loves? Which is the most difficult? Why?
4. In Colossians 4:5, we are told to “be wise” as we pursue and to also “make the most of every opportunity.” What does this look like with someone (perhaps the person you are praying for)?
5. What would be a good “middle step” for you to invite someone to so you have a common ground to lead them to the Gospel?