CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION
1. When in your life were you most thankful for a drink of water?
2. Tell your group about a place you never want to live, and why you feel that way.
3. If the disciples had been with Jesus, how do you think they would have reacted to him talking with a Samaritan woman? Might this be why Jesus sent them in to the town to buy food?
4. Who are the "Samaritans" in your life (groups of people yo have traditionally stayed apart from for one reason or another)? What does Jesus' kindness to the Samaritan suggest for your own contact?
5. Tell your group about a moment when you were surprised.
6. In what ways has Jesus recently surprised you? This could be from what you've read or learned, or it could be how you've been led by God.
7. What part of the sermon particularly spoke to or surprised you?
Other messages in this series
|Are You The One?|| ||Jun 24, 2018||Chap Clark|
|What Would Jesus Undo?|| ||Jul 8, 2018||Bruce Nelson|
|Centerstage|| ||Jul 15, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Arise|| ||Jul 22, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Lead Us|| ||Jul 29, 2018||Chuck Hunt|
|Mastery|| ||Aug 5, 2018||Bryan Eckelmann|
|Uninvited Guest|| ||Aug 12, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Throwing the Cloak|| ||Aug 19, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Becoming A Community In Mission|| ||Aug 26, 2018||Gino Grunberg & Rick Enloe|
|Craving|| ||Aug 27, 2018||Steven Good|