CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION
1. What are some of today’s cultural messages that attempt to define people?
2. According to Ephesians 2:10; what is our nature and purpose? How does the definition of the original language help your understanding of who you are in Christ?
3. Read Isaiah 43:7. What do you call yourself by? What were we created for and how does this manifest itself in your daily life?
4. “Your brand isn’t what you say it is, it’s what other people say it is”. – Jon Batarse. Based on this question, what would you say St. Andrew’s is known for? How do you contribute to this description?
5. Name one thing you learned of “The Good Ship St. Andrew’s.” What difference might this make in your week?
6. Read Acts 9:15. Which word or phrase stands out to you? Why?
Other messages in this series
|Represent|| ||Apr 15, 2018||Rev. Steven Good|
|What Do I Live For?|| ||Apr 22, 2018||Chap Clark|
|In The Highest Regard|| ||Apr 29, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Lost At Home|| ||May 6, 2018||Megan Hutchinson & Chap Clark|
|Heirloom|| ||May 13, 2018||Bryan Eckelmann|
|Who Needs Doctrine When We Have Jesus|| ||May 20, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Bearing the Fruit of Compassion|| ||May 27, 2018||Ron Brown|
|A Leadership Culture|| ||Jun 2, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Flourish|| ||Jun 10, 2018||Rev. Steven Good|