LIFE GROUP QUESTIONS
Think of a time when you wore a uniform for a job or a group you were involved with. How did that change your view of yourself and others wearing the same uniform?
UNDERSTANDING THE STORY:
- What is the implication of being raised with Christ? What does it mean to set your mind on things above?
- Talk about who you think God’s chosen people are and how He sees them. What does this say about the process of growing in Christ?
- Why do you think the disciples of Jesus should behave with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, patience, and forgiveness, and what is the virtue that binds them all together? What is the result?
LIVING THE STORY:
- Discuss what key aspects of the Christian life you see emphasized in verses 15-17.
- As you live life and make decisions each day, how do you think verse 17 can guide you?
- Reflect on how a person can “let the peace of Christ rule in your heart”.
Other messages in this series
|You're Invited!|| ||Jun 25, 2017||Chap Clark|
|R.S.V.P.|| ||Jul 2, 2017||Rev. Dr. Bryan Eckelmann|
|I'll Come To You|| ||Jul 9, 2017||Chris Greer|
|The Posture of Hospitality||||Jul 16, 2017||Chap Clark|
|Hospitality and Trust|| ||Jul 23, 2017||Bill Thrall|
|Many Parts, One Body|| ||Jul 30, 2017||Chap Clark|
|Table Setting|| ||Aug 13, 2017||Rev. Dr. Bryan Eckelmann|
|Who Are The Children?|| ||Aug 20, 2017||Chap Clark|
|A Longer Table|| ||Aug 27, 2017||Rev. Steven Good|
|The End of the Table|| ||Sep 3, 2017||Chris Greer|