Join us for A Night of fall Fun
October 30th | 6:00 p.m.
Registration for Fall Fest is now closed. If you're interested in volunteering, please see the links below! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for a fun and safe fall festival with games, food, and of course, candy! There will be 3 areas for each age group: preschool, elementary, and middle school. We are currently only taking waitlist reservations.
We also have two volunteer opportunities for parents. The first shift will be from 4:00-6:00pm. Click here to sign up for setup. The second will be from 5:45-8:00pm. Click here to sign up to help during the event.
How it will work:
- With COVID-19 still being a very real part of our world here is what you can expect when you come. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and we will have our parking lot open for 1 hour to expereince our night of fun.
- Check-in will include temeprature checks and verification of information from the person who registered.
- There will be 3 different "stages" that will have games and activities tailored to a specific age range of kids: Preschool, Elementary, Middle School.
- When you arrive your kids may enter into one of the zones and experience their respective zone. Each zone has COVID friendly stations that include games, activities, and prizes. There is no limit to how many times a child may move through their zone.
- We will manage volumes of people to make sure that too many people are not at any particular station at any given point.
- Registration is so that we have easy access to contact you after the event to communicate information. While we are doing our best to mitigate all risks, our policies are that if we learn someone who was in attendance was positive with COVID-19 we will email every registrant to inform you of the risk and time the exposure happened.
- If you discover you were positive for COVID-19 and were in attendance, we require you to contact us. We will keep your information confidential and that will begin our response of sending out an email to those at the event stating they may have been exposed and they may take necessary safety precautions for their own families.
Costumes and Guidelines:
Costumes must be family friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
Masks may only be worn by everyone over the age of 2 (medical exemptions are allowed)
Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry unless his or her costume can be modified to meet these guidelines.