Your health and needs matter to us. Learn about our COVID-19 Response.
We want to provide you a few important updates regarding gatherings on campus as of this week (as long as we remain in the orange tier or better).
- First, we will no longer be requiring registration and check-in for worship services and other gatherings.
- Second, we will no longer have temperature checks on arrival at campus.
- And third, there will no longer be a minimum threshold of 20 attendees in order to reserve a space on campus to meet, meaning small groups can now work with Linda, email@example.com, to schedule meeting times and places on campus. We will accommodate as best we can moving forward as we open up more and more.
- Masks will continue to be required while on campus, as we care for those around us.
- Those on campus will need to continue to self-screen (checking for COVID-like symptoms) at home prior to coming on campus.
We hope to see you on campus this weekend at one of our worship times: Saturdays at 5:30 p.m., Sundays at 9:00 a.m. (classic), and Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. (modern). We also have children's worship available for our Pre-K through 8th grade kids!
st. andrew's food drive
We know some of you have lost your jobs or have had your income reduced and you may be facing food insecurity yourselves. Please let your church family help you during this time.
Click Here if you are in need of food.
This current crisis provides ample opportunities to bring hope and to reflect the love of Christ in tangible ways. We invite you to be involved in any or all of the following opportunities.
crisis response fund update
Sign Up for Email
Sign up online if you would like to be added to our email contact list.
sign up for email
Join a Virtual Small Group
Life is meant to be lived in community. To take our small groups online, we're using Google Hangouts, a popular virtual meeting platform.
You'll be able to join your small group using video or just through a phone call. Either way, you’ll be able to join in the fun.More about small groups