Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well. – 1 Thessalonians 2:8
A table surrounded by the people who know you and love you. Conversation marked by laughter, honesty, encouragement. Relationships where each person gives and each person takes. Where life is celebrated and grieving is never done in isolation. Where prayers are given and prayers are received. An adopted family of friendship and belonging. This is a Life Group.
Come to the table. Join a Life Group.
1. Is there anyone with whom you’d like to be in a Life Group?
2. Click Here to search for open Life Groups here at St. Andrew's.
3. Would you be interested in a Life Study, a great chance to meet some other people in a small group setting.
- Our Tuesday Morning Men’s Study.
- Our Monday and/or Thursday Morning/Evening Women Life Studies.
- Our Wednesday Night Together Fall Series, Raising Kids.
- Our Dinners for Ten.
4. Are you a member at St. Andrews? If not, are you interested in being placed in a Life Group through our Membership process?
5. Would you be open to being placed in any kind of Life Group? If so, plan to attend a Life Group Launch Event. Stay tuned for details.
For more info, Chris Greer, , 949.574.2270
Hilary Schwind, , 949.574.2272
March 6 - April 10, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. in the Youth Center.
If you are looking to get into a Life Group, join us for a 6 week opportunity to gather 6 to 8 people and journey through a guided Life Group experience.
Click Here to sign up
Check out what people are saying about Life Groups: