To submit your requests for prayer you may do one of the following:
- Click Here to email a prayer request
- Call 949.574.2266
- Fill out a prayer request card located in the sanctuary pew racks
For other prayer opportunities, contact pastors listed online and in the church bulletin.
Praying for the Sick
The Laying on of Hands
Teams stand ready to visit in the hospitals, care facilities, private homes, or meet with you at the church for the laying on of hands and anointing with oil. This is a biblical and spiritual ministry. To receive prayer, contact Leah Stout at email@example.com or 949.574.2259.
Become a Prayer Intercessor
Currently, there are a number of intercessory prayer teams who pray for men and women who have individually requested prayers. Enrich your life and be a part of experiencing the results of prayer. Contact Leah Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.574.2259. If you have loved ones in the military, please let us know so we can assign them a prayer intercessor.
Cordon of Prayer
The CORDON OF PRAYER is a prayer guide for those who are committed to praying on behalf of others. It is published weekly and is available before each worship service in the Sanctuary narthex. Why not become a prayer intercessor on behalf of the many listed on the Cordon.
Because of time and space, we print prayer requests of St. Andrew's members and their immediate family in the Cordon of Prayer. All other written, telephone and email requests are forwarded to the intercessory prayer teams who pray diligently as soon as the requests come to our attention.
If God is nudging you to reach out and be used in praying for those who request prayer, please contact Leah Stout at email@example.com or 949.574.2259, for an interview and a brief training session.
Pray for Others
- Be a prayer intercessor. Contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.574.2259, to receive a person for
whom to pray daily. This is a confidential ministry. We need more pray-ers.
- Pray daily for a boy in Juvenile Hall, contact Shanda, 949.903.0844.
- Join a Prayer Group. Contact Leah at email@example.com or 949.574.2259.
- Meet in the Prayer Room 20 minutes before the Sunday 8:00 a.m. worship service to pray with pastors and elders.