Life Group "Start-Up"
Thursdays | 6:30 p.m. | June 15 through July 6 | Dierenfield Hall
Life Groups are vital, but sometimes difficult to get started. Until now! Our "Life Group Start-Up" is a four week on-ramp for anyone who wants to engage in a Life Group at St. Andrew's. Start-Up is a fun, interactive, and valuable way to kick-start your new Life Group or revive your existing one. Reserve your spot now! Sign up below or contact Mari Hanson, email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to sign up.
Life is meant to be lived in community. We strive for church to be more than a place where we gather to hear a great message and stirring music. St. Andrew’s is a community, an adopted family. It’s easy to get lost in the crowd on Sunday morning, so Life Groups are places where you can know others and be known by them. The real you, without pretense or disguise.
Joining a Life Group at St. Andrew's
1) Start by filling out this Life Group Interest Form to give us an idea of what type of community you're looking for. After it has been submitted, our Life Group Coordinator, Mari Hanson, will give you a call, get to know you a bit, and go from there!
2) There are a number of Life Groups at St. Andrew’s already formed, but we also encourage you to consider if there is anyone who you’d like to be in a Life Group with, and start one! Gather some friends and let us know, we’d love to walk alongside and equip you as your group gets started!
3) Life Groups also form from our membership process. If you are not a member, are you interested in being placed in a Life Group through our membership process? Contact Bonnie Prietto for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) We also have other smaller communities at St. Andrews. Consider joining a Life Study class, another great chance to get to know others in a small group setting:
- Our Tuesday Morning Men’s Study
- Our Tuesday Women's Chronological Study
- Our Thursday Morning/Evening Women's Life Studies