We realize that parents are responsible for the primary spiritual formation of their children. For that reason, we want to come alongside parents and encourage, equip, and partner with you to impact the life of your child with the love of Christ.
Stay connected with us on Facebook and Instagram. We have parent pages for different age groups where we will post photos, share news, give updates, etc. Make sure to hit 'Like'!
- Infant, Toddler and Preschooler Parents at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- Elementary School Parents at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- Junior High Parents at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- High School Parents at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church @mysapres
- The Den (Preschool - Pre-K) @thedensapres
- Shelter (K-2) @sheltersapres
- Port (3-5) @theportsapres
- Asylum (6-8) @asylumsapres
- Refuge (9-12) @refugesapres
We send out communication to parents via e-mail, Facebook, and mail. If you do not receive parent emails or mail, please log on to our secure web-based community, mysapres, at www.mysapres.org to be added to our contact list.
We encourage you to prioritize attending a worship service as a family each week. Modern worship services are on Saturday nihgts at 5:00 p.m. and Sunday mornings at 11:11 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Classic worship services are on Sunday mornings at 8:00 and 9:30 a.m., in the Sanctuary.
Raising kids is an adventure. Consider joining a Life Group with other parents to share in the challenging and joyful moments of parenting with laughter, honesty, and encouragement. For more info, contact Mari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in becoming a member at St. Andrew’s, contact , 949.574.2262 or email@example.com.
Nest Dinners for 10
Birth - Pre-K Parents! Are you interested in spending time around the table to build community with other families? For more info, contact KC Kroeger, 949.574.2257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information on ways to serve with your family.