St. Andrew's has been located in the heart of the Newport Beach community for nearly 70 years, between Newport Harbor High School and Ensign Middle School. One of the distinct things about our church is that we're an all-generations community. There's a place for you here, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church600 St Andrews Rd.Newport Beach, CA 92663 Get Directions
Modern ServicesSaturdays 5:00 p.m.Sundays 11:11 a.m.
Classic ServicesSundays 8:00 and 9:30 a.m.
Online CampusSundays, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 p.m.Mondays, 11:00 a.m., 12:00, 1:00 p.m.
Rev. Megan Hutchinson"Blessed Redeemer"
Newport Beach CampusSaturdays, 5:00 p.m.Sundays, 8:00, 9:30, 11:11 a.m.
Following Jesus Christ to lead lives that reveal God's goodness.
Creating Space to Belong.
God Is ____Expand Your TableMagneticEasterPhilippiansCreating Space to BelongHis Kingdom Will Never EndAugmented RealityPardon Our Dust
Rev. Dr. Chap Clark"Immanuel - God is With Us"
A table surrounded by the people who know you and love you. Conversation marked by laughter, honesty, encouragement. Relationships where each person gives and each person takes. Where life is celebrated and grieving is never done in isolation. Where prayers are given and prayers are received. An adopted family of friendship and belonging. This is a Life Group.
Donations are greatly accepted through our secure, online website.
LIFE GROUP QUESTIONS:
Are you able to embrace a certain amount of supernatural mystery as part of your faith?
Understanding the Story:
• Reread verses 5-8. The word used for “attitude” in verse 5 is defined as a settled way of thinking or feeling. What would it look like for you to think the way Jesus does?
• Jesus was completely obedient to the Father (verse 8). Were there times in your life when God desired your obedience in a difficult situation? Share with the group how having the mindset of Christ or thinking like Him helped in that situation.
• In His humility and obedience, Jesus trusted the will of the Father and the love behind that will. How can we embrace the way Jesus thinks? Discuss how this type of thinking might change struggles that we go through.
• The name of Jesus is exalted because of (1) His humility? (2) His humanity? (3) His divinity? Discuss.
Living the Story:
• As God become man, Jesus modeled humility and obedience to the Father for us as the way to live well. Discuss why being humble and obedient to God’s will is best for us.
• Jesus promises in His Word that He can do supernatural things through us. Why do many followers of Jesus fail to believe that?
• When you think about doing great things, whose name and fame is it for? Share with the group.
Connect with Our Online Campus
600 St. Andrews RoadNewport Beach, CA email@example.com
Newport Beach CampusSaturday, 5:00 p.m.Sunday, 8:00, 9:30, 11:11 a.m.