St. Andrew's has been located in the heart of the Newport Beach community for nearly 70 years, between Newport Harbor High School and Ensign Middle School. One of the distinct things about our church is that we're an all-generations community. There's a place for you here, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church600 St Andrews Rd.Newport Beach, CA 92663 Get Directions
Modern ServicesSaturdays 5:00 p.m.Sundays 11:11 a.m.
Classic ServicesSundays 8:00 and 9:30 a.m.
Online CampusSundays, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 p.m.Mondays, 11:00 a.m., 12:00, 1:00 p.m.
September 29/30Chap Clark"Loving Jesus"
Newport Beach CampusSaturdays, 5:00 p.m.Sundays, 8:00, 9:30, 11:11 a.m.
Following Jesus Christ together to lead lives that reveal God's goodness.
Creating Space to Belong.
Meet the CaptainKnowing Our VesselProvisioningThe Great AdventureName Above All NamesGod Is ____Expand Your TableMagneticEasterPhilippiansCreating Space to BelongHis Kingdom Will Never EndAugmented RealityPardon Our Dust
September 22/23Chap Clark"Trusting"
A table surrounded by the people who know you and love you. Conversation marked by laughter, honesty, encouragement. Relationships where each person gives and each person takes. Where life is celebrated and grieving is never done in isolation. Where prayers are given and prayers are received. An adopted family of friendship and belonging. This is a Life Group.
Donations are greatly accepted through our secure, online website.
LIFE GROUP QUESTIONS:
Think of a favorite family you know now or maybe one from a TV show. What is special about them? Can you think of how you might fit into that family if you were invited?
UNDERSTANDING THE STORY:
1. According to John 1:12, each of us who believes in Christ has the opportunity to become a child of God. How do we accept this opportunity to become His adopted child? What would we want our new life and position in that family to be like?
2. Read 1 John 3:1. How does John speak about God lovingly wanting us as His children? In what ways has God shown love to you? Which images from scripture best reflect your understanding of God’s love for you?
3. If those in the family of faith are each children of God, then what is our relationship to one another?
LIVING THE STORY:
1. In what ways do St. Andrew’s practices embody the reality that we are an adoptive family? How do we live into the reality that we are each brothers and sisters? How does this inform our value of All Generations Community?
2. How do you think our Father would want us to welcome a new brother or sister in to the family? How can we become like a magnet to draw others in to the family of God?
3. Share what it means to you to be a part of God’s family.
Connect with Our Online Campus
600 St. Andrews RoadNewport Beach, CA firstname.lastname@example.org
Newport Beach CampusSaturday, 5:00 p.m.Sunday, 8:00, 9:30, 11:11 a.m.