highlights live blog

October 2010


Town Hall Meeting

October 28, 2010

Mark your calendars and please plan on attending the Town Hall Meeting in the Sanctuary on November 10, at 6:45 p.m. Come hear about the church reorganization, as well as other matters concerning the church.  Normal WNT dinner will be […]

View More

My95: Josh & Lauren Gage

October 26, 2010

If the average church-goer spends only 5% of their time at church, see how Josh and Lauren Gage spend the 95% of their time lived outside of church. My95 is coming November 6 -21. Click Here for more info.

View More

WikiFaith Heaven Video

What will heaven be like?  This past weekend in service, a high school student shared her story of how she sees glimpses of God’s kingdom here on earth. Watch the video below! Click Here to listen to the sermon.  

View More

Christmas Concert Tickets

October 25, 2010

Christmas will be here before we know it.  And the Music Department is preparing to present three performances of the annual Christmas Concert, entitled Our Hope Emmanuel. December 12 – 4:00 and 7:00 p.m. December 19 – 4:00 p.m. Click […]

View More

My95 Teaser Video 2

My95 is coming November 6 – 21. This is an experience you do not want to miss! Check out the video below to learn more about what My95 is all about. Click Here for more info. Click Here to take the […]

View More

My95: Kami Kurisu

October 20, 2010

If the average church-goer spends only 5% of their time at church, see how high school junior, Kami Kurisu, spends the 95% of her time lived outside of church. My95 is coming November 6 – 21. Click Here for more info.

View More

My95 Teaser Video

My95 is coming November 6 – 21! If the average church-goer spends only 5% of their time at church, what is done with the remaining 95%? My95 is a 3 week sermon series that is designed to walk you through […]

View More

Chilean Miner Video

A video of the Chilean miners and their journey to safety was shown this past weekend in service.  Throughout the 70 day process, many miners expressed their unfailing love for the Lord and their trust in Him to get them […]

View More

My95 is Coming November 6 – 21

October 19, 2010

What do you do with your 95? If the average church-goer spends only 5% of their time at church, what is done with the remaining 95%? My95 is designed to walk you through how God can transform the ninety-five percent […]

View More

The Inauguration of Vanguard University’s 9th President

October 15, 2010

Dr. Carol Taylor is being inaugurated today, here at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, as Vanguard University’s 9th President.  The best part is… you can watch the LIVE broadcast TODAY, beginning at 10 a.m., PST.  Click Here to watch!

View More

Donate

Donating online is secure, fast, and easy.